The Official DVSA Guide to Hazard Perception Online
Prepare to pass your hazard perception test first time with the Official DVSA Guide to Hazard Perception Online, the only official online learning programme for ALL drivers and riders brought to you by DVSA, the people who set the tests.
The Official DVSA Guide to Hazard Perception Online provides you with instant access to over 100 high quality, interactive video clips, exploring a variety of environments and road conditions. Start developing your hazard perception skills straight away on whatever smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer you have*.
Essential for learner car drivers, motorcyclists, drivers of large vehicles, trainee and approved driving instructors. Simply choose the length of time that’s right for you, to begin sharpening up your hazard perception and driving skills.
- Start your revision now – get instant online access to start learning straight away!
- The ultimate online theory test revision product:
- access learning and practice materials on any device
- NO discs or disc drive required
- over 100 interactive hazard perception videos
- Makes passing your test simpler – follow the clear three-step process ‘study, practice, test yourself’, so that you’re completely prepared for your hazard perception test
- What is a hazard? - the study section teaches you everything you need to know about hazard perception (including looking for clues and scanning), so you’re completely prepared for your test
- Responding to hazards - packed with interactive exercises to help you learn your way, including a sign matcher, multiple choice clips, multiple choice questions and commentary clips
- Learn from the experts – official online access from DVSA, the people who set the test
- Clearly track your progress – it’s easy to see how much you’ve completed and when you’re ready to pass!
Internet connection requirements
This product contains streaming video clips. To view them, you’ll need a good internet connection.
A minimum download speed of 2 megabits per second is required, but 5 megabits or higher is recommended. Remember that your connection speed will be reduced if you’re using a shared access point or if other family members are using your home internet connection at the same time.
Use of this product will count towards any data usage limit you may have. Please check with your mobile or broadband provider if you’re unsure what your limit is.
Please note we are aware some users are experiencing issues when playing back video content using Mozilla Firefox. We would therefore recommend using the following browsers: Internet Explorer 9 and above, the latest versions of Edge, Google Chrome or Safari.
iPhone and iPod Touch users
The Learning Zone’s interactive hazard perception videos are optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch devices running iOS10 or later. If you’re running iOS9 or older, we recommend that you use one of your other internet-connected devices for these videos, or choose one of our best-selling DVSA apps from the Apple App Store.
Using multiple devices
To ensure that your progress is saved, please log out of your account and close your browser before switching devices.
Support and sales enquiries
If you have any questions about this product, please contact email@example.com or call us on 0333 202 5070.
It’s also possible to purchase multiple logins for your team or organisation. Call us on 01603 696860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.